Booking Terms & Conditions R&S Group Ltd (Sentire Experiences)
We strongly suggest you print and read these conditions before you proceed.
Please note that it is essential to read and understand the conditions of booking below. Please ensure you have read and understood the itinerary and style of the experiences you are booking, R&S Group Ltd accepts bookings subject to the following conditions:
1.1 When making a booking you will be accepting our terms & conditions, general information and pay a fixed amount on behalf of you and all members of your group to secure your services. You must be over the age of eighteen years old to make a booking with R&S Group Ltd.
1.2 A binding contract between us comes into existence when R&S Group Ltd confirms your booking. The terms and conditions here mentioned shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and each Party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
1.3 You may choose to book your experience online through our online booking portal in our official website (www.sentireexperiences.com). All bookings which are made online and offline are subject to the terms & conditions which apply to all bookings made with R&S Group Ltd. All bookings which are made through our web-portal and offline remain provisional until R&S Group Ltd issues a final confirmation invoice and e-mail.
- All bookings made through our web-portal are subject to accuracy checks by R&S Group Ltd before services which are requested can be confirmed. In case an accuracy check is made and inaccuracies are found, we will contact you and inform you of the inaccuracies. At this time, you may choose to amend the booking in line with accepted policies and pricing or cancel your provisional booking with R&S Group Ltd.
- It is important to understand that your booking will be confirmed only once you have received a final confirmation invoice and e-mail from R&S Group Ltd. Payment at the time of booking does not guarantee that your booking is confirmed. If your booking is confirmed by R&S Group Ltd, you will receive a final confirmation invoice and e-mail.
- Payments, Cancellations / No shows & Amendments to bookings
- a) Prices & Exchange rates – Prices are correct at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as set by R&S Group Ltd.
- b) Price changes – the prices appearing on the website you are booking are the current rates and can change with no prior notice. Once a participant has booked an R&S Group Ltd experience, the participant will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase and R&S Group Ltd will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
- c) Per person – all prices are provided on a per participant basis unless otherwise stated.
- d) Inclusions – what is included in every experience is stated on the inclusions section of the experience information provided.
- e) Prices do not include:
- Tips & Gratuities – If you are happy with the services provided by your guides a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your experience, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations.
- Items of a personal nature – including, but not limited to, snacks, meals and drinks not outlined as an inclusion in the inclusions section of the experience information provided.
- Baggage and personal insurance – it is highly recommended that each participant obtain adequate insurance for their travel including the experience booked with us(R&S Group Ltd ).
- d) Web-based discounts are only applicable on bookings made through the online booking portal. R&S Group Ltd has the right to withdraw web-based discounts or promotions at any time and without prior notice.
- a) PayPal – R&S Group Ltd accepts PayPal as a payment method.
- c) Full payment – is required at the time of booking.
2.3 Cancellations / Refunds
- a) Cancellations fees – may apply to any cancellations of a service provided by R&S Group Ltd. Unless otherwise specified the cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the experience taking place will receive a full refund.
- No full or partial refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours of an experience.
- This cancellation policy applies for all experiences otherwise stated.
d.Full refunds will only be offered at the discretion of the management team.
- b) Unused portions of experiences – No refund is provided for any unused portion of an experience (including the entire experience) in the event a participant does not commence at the designated starting point of the experience.
2.4 Amendments to bookings
- a) It is not possible to make changes to existing bookings. The original booking must be cancelled and a new booking made. Prices applying to the new booking will be the price at the time the new booking is made.
- a) Confirmation – upon receipt of full payment the lead participant (the person who has initiated the online or offline booking) will receive a confirmation e-mail on behalf of R&S Group Ltd. Bookings cannot be received from any individual without supplying an email address.
- b) If R&S Group Ltd accepts your booking you will be sent a final confirmation e-mail and invoice within 72hs of receipt of your booking and a contract will be made between you and us as soon as a confirmation e-mail or invoice has been provided. You accept to all our Terms & Conditions when making a booking with us. By using our services you consent to our terms and conditions.
- c) When booking online, it is important that you understand that payment at the time of booking does not mean that your booking is confirmed. Your booking is only confirmed when we send you the final confirmation of the booking. If due to lack of availability we are unable to confirm your services after you make a payment through the online booking portal, we will refund you any monies paid to us.
- d) It is your responsibility to carefully check the confirmation invoice and e-mail and any other documents issued by R&S Group Ltd and let R&S Group Ltd or your travel agent know immediately in the event of any error or inaccuracy as it may not be possible to make changes later.
e)In order for an individual to participate in the experience it will have to state his/her name to the experience guide leading the experience, no voucher is required. Please note that in some cases the guide may ask for you to provide a valid government issued I.D(such as: Driver’s license or Passport) were your name is clearly stated so as to confirm your identification.
- a) Minimum: General Policy: For the majority of our experiences the minimum age for children is 6. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor´s care. Please note that some experiences have a minimum age of 18 years old, this is stated in the description of the experience. In case you are in doubt or would like more information relating to one of our experiences age requirements please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- b) Maximum: General Policy: For the majority of our experiences we have no upper age limit though we remind you that some of our experiences can be physically demanding and it is the participants responsibility to know their own physical and health limitations. In case you are in doubt or would like more information relating to one of our experiences age requirements please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Your Experience
Participants must adhere to the time(s) set out in the product information located either on our official website (www.sentireexperiences.com) or confirmation e-mail. In the event a participant(s) is not in the designated starting point on the time(s) provided, R&S Group Ltd will consider the participants(s) to be a “no show” and the experience will start without them, no refund will be provided. The following starting point(s) are outlined in the product information on our official website:
- Meeting point – If a meeting point is set for the experience, one time will be set as the starting time (for example 2:30pm), participants(s) should be waiting at the designated starting point on the designated starting time. It is recommended that you plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience .
5.2 Your responsibility
a)The individual making the booking is responsible for their own actions and the actions of other persons included in their booking. If R&S Group Ltd deems your or your party’s actions to cause danger to other participants or our staff, interfere with other clients enjoyment of the experience or be deemed to be offensive to the local communities and cultures we visit R&S Group Ltd reserve the right to remove you from the experience effective immediately. No refund will be supplied.
b)Each Customer is responsible for maintaining their safety at all times. By agreeing to take part on the experience, all customers are agreeing to listen to the safety instructions given by the guide, to read the safety instructions provided by e-mail and to exercise due care and attention whilst walking.
c)You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you or any of your party whilst on the experience. Payment must be made directly to the service provider concerned. In failing to do so, you will be liable for any claims or legal actions against us or you (together with any third party legal costs) resulting from your or your party’s actions.
- d) R&S Group Ltd will take no responsibility for retrieving any items of lost property due to safety and legal reasons. R&S Group Ltd will take no responsibility in reclaiming any belongings from affiliated or third-party suppliers. It is the client’s’ responsibility to contact the service provider directly and arrange for payment and shipping independently. Items can not be returned to R&S Group Ltd.
6.1 At R&S Group Ltd we do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but we do need to know at the time of booking if there are any special needs or requirements. It is particularly important that we are advised of any disabilities and also if you intend to bring any specialist equipment such as a wheelchair with you. If you have a medical condition, please consult your Medical Doctor/Physician if you are in doubt about your suitability to take part in the experience.
6.2 At R&S Group Ltd our policy is to maintain and improve the current standards of accessibility to our services for people with disabilities or whose mobility is impaired. We take into account the provisions set out in the Equality Act 2010 and whilst we encourage third party venues, and industry partners to adopt such measures we are unable to guarantee their standard of compliance.
6.3 R&S Group Ltd will attempt to accommodate the requirements of individuals who suffer from allergies. Participants who suffer from allergies must inform R&S Group Ltd in writing at time of booking. Individuals who suffer from severe allergies are strongly advised to take all relevant precautions before taking part on the experience. Participants are strongly advised to inform the experience guide of any allergies at the beginning of the experience. R&S Group Ltd can take no responsibility for the actions of other participants who aggravate allergies suffered by another participant. We cannot guarantee that food within Restaurants and Kitchen Caravans are free from allergens (e.g. nuts) due to potential cross contamination risks from product, people and the environment.
R&S Group Ltd will attempt to accommodate any requests concerning dietary requirements; however participants are advised that these are not guaranteed.
- Authority of trip
Our experiences are run by guides. The decision of the R&S Group Ltd guide is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the experience. If you fail to comply with a decision made by an R&S Group Ltd guide, or interfere with the well-being of the group, the guide may order you to leave the experience immediately, with no right of refund. You must at all times comply with the laws, regulations, customs and foreign exchange of the country where the experience is taking place in, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
- Information Accuracy
- a) The leader participant is responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. R&S Group Ltd reserves the right to cancel any bookings if inaccurate information is provided including (but not exclusive to):
- Participant name(s)
- Prticipant birth date(s)
- Email address
- Travel insurance
- a) It is strongly recommended that all participants doing an R&S Group Ltd experience have valid and comprehensive travel insurance. R&S Group Ltd cannot be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
- b) UK & EC Citizens are advised that from 1st January 2006, you will need a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) to receive healthcare that becomes necessary during your visit to an EEA country or Switzerland. Please note that we strongly advised that you should still obtain travel insurance as a precautionary measure.
NON EC Citizens are advised to obtain the necessary travel insurance from their country of origin.
- 10. LIABILITY
10.1 R&S Group Ltd shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the participant or his/her co-participant(s) for:
- a) Personal injury, delay, sickness, accident, death, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft or injury howsoever caused.
- b) Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition “howsoever caused” includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
- c) Expense caused due to personal injury, delay, sickness, accident, death, discomfort.
- d) Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond the control of R&S Group Ltd (including Force Majeure).
10.2 No liability on the part of R&S Group Ltd in any way out of this contract in respect to your holiday, experience, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the same and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
10.3 Some of the services which make up your experience are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions, and bookings with R&S Group Ltd are subject to a contract with the suppliers. These terms and conditions may limit or exclude their liability to you. R&S Group Ltd will endeavor to ensure that all elements of the itinerary advertised are fulfilled by our supplier however as we act as an intermediary for the third party supplier concerned we will not be liable in relation to the arrangement provided by that third party supplier/s or for the acts or omissions of the third party concerned.
- a) Should you have a complaint from your experience, we urge you to contact us immediately, please contact R&S Group Ltd in writing within 30 days of taking part in the experience. Complaints received outside this timeframe will not be considered.
- Cancellation by R&S Group Ltd
R&S Group Ltd reserves the right to cancel any experience before it is guaranteed to run. R&S Group Ltd reserves the right to cancel any experience, including a guaranteed experience, at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events which make it unviable to operate our planned schedule. If R&S Group Ltd cancels a an experience on which you are holding a fully paid booking you may choose between an alternative experience or a full refund. The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc. If the alternative experience chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the alternative experience chosen is of a higher value then you will pay the difference in price.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
The law concerning data protection and your privacy can generally be found in the Data Protection Act 1998 and its associated legislation.
If you are booking an experience with us, we need your personal details in order to process your booking and to enable us (or our suppliers and agents) to get in touch with you in connection with your travel arrangements, if required. Similarly, if you are booking an experience with us or are enquiring about an experience, or are responding to one of our promotional campaigns and would like us to update you with information about the services and products we offer, then we need some personal information in order to communicate with you. We collect personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. It may also be necessary for us to collect information of a more personal nature. This information will allow us to process your booking, fulfill or pass on any other request you might have.
When you make a booking, request a brochure or sign up for our email updates then we will securely store your contact details in order to contact you with details of products and services we think you might be interested in. Rest assured we do not sell your personal details to other companies. If you decide you would rather not receive news, information and offers about our experiences, please let us know in writing.
Information provided within our official Website (www.sentireexperiences.com) is factually accurate at the time of print. We have tried our best to provide an accurate description of all the services, amenities, exchange rates and places of interest within this Website. However circumstances can change which are beyond our control and thus we cannot take responsibility for the same. These can take the form of circumstances such as force majeure, bad weather/traffic, closure of restaurants, over booking of restaurants, restricted access to certain sightseeing due to necessary re-routing and availability of services.
The prices and details within this Website will become void once a new prices are published. Errors and omissions excepted.
The prices shown on the Website can be changed at any time without prior notice. Such changes do not apply to reservations already accepted.
R&S Group Ltd, explicitly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our website and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty. R&S Group Ltd is under no obligation to provide services to a customer at an incorrect (lower) price, even after customers have been sent confirmation of their booking.